Junior Fitter and Turner (3 Month Project)
Our client is a leading organisation within the manufacturing and engineering sector and they have an opportunity available for a Qualified Fitter and Turner for a 3 Month Project, with suitable experience and skills.
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
- Fitter and Turner Trade Certificate.
- Forklift License.
- Minimum of 3 years post trade experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Energetic, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- A valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Fitting and Turning.
- Preventative Maintenance Routines.
- Welding, Milling and Turning.
- Fabrication, Cutting and Drilling.
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- Basic Electrical Experience.
- Fault Finding and Diagnosis.
Salary: Please indicate what bracket you are seeking when applying for this position.
CV: [email protected]
NB: If you have not been contacted within 48 working hours, your application has been unsuccessful for this position.