• Leading the analysis and design phase of all the digital transformation projects with a focus and drive on becoming an expert in both the Finance and IT fields utilizing the latest technology offerings from Microsoft.
• Working with clients to understand their current business processes, architecture and reporting, as well as working with clients to define their digital transformation process and to establish a future state of their reporting & business intelligence.
• Define new application or process requirements if the current applications and processes do not support the client’s ultimate requirements.
• Running workshops and work closely with the key enterprise clients to gather and interpret requirements within the business analysis frameworks and in turn define, document, and present the solutions back to the client.
• Work closely with project management/scrum masters, the development team, modeling team and BI Teams to ensure a high-quality implementation of the defined solutions.
• The accuracy of all content delivered within the solution will be one of the highest priorities and responsibilities.
• Development of solutions that encompass the entire system (people, process and technology).
• Assist in the identification of risks and challenges pertaining to the implementation of the solution requirements.
• Sharing experience and understanding of specific projects to enhance team knowledge and performance as a whole.
• Lead and guide with the roll out of a new technical solution and changes.
• Explore opportunities to continuously improve the system.
• Plan enhancements to solutions, recommend software and systems and translate business / system requirements into specifications, which development teams can use to implement.
• Provide expert advice and skills in identifying shortfalls, closing gaps and improving solutions.
• Building customer relationships and delivering projects based on customer requirements successfully.
• Working with business, development and reporting teams to create both financial and operational models.
• Doing deep dives to understand processes, reporting and how all transactions and activities flow into the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting.
• Design and implementation of visual reporting, insights and analysis of financial and operational information.
• Identify improvements to assist customers to increase their return on investment.
• Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience
• Experience working with financial systems and financial system integrations
• Data warehouse expert.
• Excellent analytical, system design, problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand, analyse and utilise banking information.
• Pro-active in identifying potential problems and proposing solutions.
• Translating and simplifying requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Work with large sets of data.