Together with our client in the manufacturing industry, we are recruiting for an Office Administrator who has two or more years’ experience in office administration. The position is a contract position to become a permanent appointment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Personal Assistant to all Executives
• Document preparation
• Scheduling of meetings
• Filing & Scanning
• Calendar Management
• Boardroom Management
• Stationary purchases and management
• Cell phone contracts management
• Travelling arrangements
• Office Purchase-Furniture, Makro etc.
• Scanning and filing of all admin department documents PM, Finance, HR, Marketing and Executives
• Management of cleaner
• Function arrangements – Client and Year-end
• Back-up Creditor controller
• Help HR with Contract worker appointment and contract distribution
• Must read, write and speak English fluently
• Must have good communication skills overall levels of colleagues and clients.
• Must be accurate.
• Must have good administration skills and discipline.
• Must be proactive and have your own initiative.
• Must be organised.
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
• Suitable Tertiary Qualification in Business, administration or related field.
• Minimum of 2 or more years office administration experience will be an advantage
Should you meet all the requirements as set out above, kindly forward a CV and supporting documents to [email protected]
The post Office Administrator appeared first on REAL JOBS OFFICIAL.