Moving Tactics is looking for young, motivated individuals to join our Yes4Youth program. The Yes4Youth twelve month quality work experience gives unemployed youth a dignified first chance at work which equips them with a toolkit to be a beacon of hope for their families, households and communities. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience in the Digital Signage industry!
- Answering of the telephone, when required professionally;
- Deal with general queries and assist where needed, understand the internal departments and route calls accordingly;
- Liaising with couriers (i.e. arrange for collection/ following up on parcels sent)
- Accepting of stock and parcels.
- Organize office cleaning. Change alarm codes every second month. Change access codes every 2nd month.
- Filing, faxing, photocopying.
- Packaging and freighting of goods.
- Creating and updating of spreadsheets (Contact Numbers, etc.).
- Typing and distributing meeting minutes
- Maintaining Groceries for Flat and office.
- Sourcing of any information needed.
- From time to time it will be expected of you to perform tasks outside your normal job description.
- Requesting of slips and recons every Month from staff
- Petrol slips from Drivers
- Maintaining Moving Tactics e-TOLL account.
- Packing all stock received in the various storerooms
- Verifying stock in and out- check physical stock and invoice/delivery note
- Capture all stock movement in the stock Management System.
4. Minimum Requirements:
- Have not been a youth on a Yes4Youth program before
Good communicator, honest, reliable, proactive and problem solver. Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile. A go-getter and positive attitude will go a long way in succeeding in this role.
PACKAGE & REMUNERATION
Twelve (12) Month Internship
Basic Salary of R5000 p/month
Kindly forward your CV to [email protected] with the title as Office Administrator Intern JHB. Should you not hear back within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
The post Office Administrator Intern appeared first on REAL JOBS OFFICIAL.