Nkandla Local Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Graduate / Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 10 November 2020
Internship Location: KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of Accounting principles
- Good communication skills (Both spoken and written)
- Computer skills
- Organizing skills
- Time management and interpersonal skills
- The applicants must not be above the age of 35 years
- Proof of residence
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit comprehensive curriculum vitae together with an application letter, certified copies of qualifications, certified copy of identity document and driver’s license to the following address :The Municipal Manager, Nkandla Municipality, Private Bag X161, Nkandla 3855
NO LATE OR FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom