Job Title: Call Agent
Job Type: 6 Months Contract
Location: Durban, KZN
To provide professional and efficient call services in order to optimise client experience for Nedbank clients and ensure continued relationships are created and maintained.
- Adhere to the daily schedule to ensure that targets are met by following the work plan.
- Follow Nedbank processes and values such as honesty; integrity; accountability; respect and pushing beyond boundaries when answering calls and when dealing with internal and external relations.
- Escalate all unresolved queries to management by logging the case on the system.
- Answer 90% of all calls within 60 seconds (90/60) as per Service level Agreements (SLA) Generate lead targets required on a month to month basis by offering products to the clients.
- Prevent losses that may occur in the business by being vigilant and making sure all calls are logged correctly.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Keep up to date with risk standards by reading; understanding and completing the updated manuals every time they are sent out and agreeing to the terms.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Understand the nature of the client’s query by reiterating the key points raised by the client.
- Give continuous feedback to management and the back office and ensure that stakeholders are also updated through communication of information required by the different stakeholders.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certifica
- 1 – 2 years call centre experience
- 6 -12 months sales experience
- Must be willing to work weekends and public holidays
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
The post Nedbank: Learnerships for 2020 appeared first on Online Jobs.