National Nuclear Regulator (NNR) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Occupational Health, Safety and Facilities Internship Programme for 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date: 14 August 2020
Internship Provider: Centurion, Gauteng
- Minimum NQF level 6 in Safety Management/Built Environment/Operations/Facilities
- No working experience
- Ms Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in implementing OHS management plan
- Assist in implementing Facilities management plan
- Administering claims for compensation with regard to injuries on duty and occupational diseases.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with the building legislation.
- Assist in ensure compliance with OHS Act and Regulation
- Reporting accidents to the Department of Labour
- Assist in ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements on all contractors.
- Assist in requesting the quotations from the service providers
- Assist in implementing Medical Surveillance Programme
- Attending specification and evaluation committee meetings
- Submitting quotations using e-workflow
- Submitting requests for Purchase Orders and invoices for approval to Finance for payments
Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work under presssure
How to Apply
Appointment will be subjected to a positive security and medical assessment being obtained. Applications should indicate in the application whether they agree to being subjected to a security vetting and medical assessment process. The Appointment of candidates is at sole discretion of the NNR in accordance with its Employment Equity, the NNR takes cognizance of affirmative action in its selection and appointment processes. Should you not hear from us within 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Enquiries should be directed to Ms Duduzile Mlotshwa on 012 674 7100.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit Govnet.co.za