Msukaligwa Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Project Technician. The application will close on 4th December 2020 @ 12:00.
Salary: R370 336, 80 – R398 922,24 p.a
Msukaligwa Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- PROJECT TECHNICIAN – PMU – CIVIL X1, REF. NO. : 53/20
- Grade 12 plus National Diploma in Civil Engineering NQF level 6 or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification
- Relevant Project Management experience in the Civil Engineering field (2-3 years)
- Registration with the Engineering Council of SA as a Professional Technician,
- Candidates Technicians and Candidates Technologist are encourage to apply
- CODE EB DRIVERS LICENCE
How to apply
Applications forms and full detailed information about the advertised position are available on the MSUKALIGWA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY WEBISTE (www.msukaligwa.gov.za) and facebook page / applications must be completed and must be accompanied with a covering letter, comprehensive CV, original certified copies of qualifications, ID document, drivers licence and the names of three contactable references from current and previous employers must be provided. Applications must be posted / couriered to Msukaligwa Local Municipality, P.O. Box 48, Ermelo, 2350 or hand delivered to the Corporate Services (Records Section), Cnr Kerk and Taute Street, Ermelo, for the attention of Director – Corporate Services.
FOR ENQUIRIES CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES – MS L.P. MNISI ON 017 801 3584 DURING OFFICE HOURS.