- Not a live in position
- Strong administrative, management and organisational skills
- Food and Beverage experience as well as Menu Planning and assistance in the kitchen would be a prerequisite
- Understanding of housekeeping and maintenance procedures
- Valid code 8 driver’s license and own transport
- Overseeing the Kitchen / Restaurant, including – Menu Planning and the overseeing of Food and Beverage
- Overseeing all responsibilities of the lodge
- Achieve a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality
- Liaise with guests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effective staff management
- Responsible for lodge maintenance, housekeeping and service functions
- Manage lodge facilities and equipment
- Communication between other departments and within lodge department
You will need to reside in Hazyview or surrounding area.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.