- Supervises and control over labourer teams daily productivity
- Measurers work performance of the team to ensure productivity and quality of work is on high standards for effective service delivery
- Responsible for safety in area of responsibility
- Receive all daily works orders
- Identify competent employees to do certain more specialized and responsible activities
- Ensure discipline and control of all activities and personnel
- Attend to all complaints that are related to water
- Perform any other related Ad Hoc tasks and duties as requested or required by management from time to time.
CLOSING DATE: 09 November 2020 AT 12:00PM
Please note that transport and accommodation costs, to and from Midvaal, are not reimbursed. Midvaal Local Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and is committed to the achievement and maintenance of representivity (race, gender, disability). Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity will be given preference.
Benefits: Usual fringe benefits are applicable, unless otherwise resolved
Candidates wishing to apply for this vacancy must register their application via the electronic job board PNET or via the Midvaal Local Municipality website. For any queries kindly contact Human Resources (016) 360-7440
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to background screening checks (verification of qualifications, criminal record checks and security vetting). Candidates with foreign qualifications must submit a letter from SAQA stating the equivalence of the qualifications.
Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within three (3) months, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
NB: THE COUNCIL RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO THE ABOVE POSITION/S