Masthead invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme for financial year 2021. The internship are for the period of 12 months.
Internship Application Closing Date : 07 December 2020
Internship Location : Johannesburg, Gauteng
Masthead (Pty) Ltd has a 1-year contract available for a graduate to be trained as an Administrator at their regional office in Woodmead, Johannesburg. This role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Compliance function, which includes assistance with functions such as record keeping, filing, data capturing and report generation. This role will suit a candidate with a degree who is looking to study further.
- File and update internal records and registers.
- Checklist procedure to identify any gaps in records.
- Assist with the maintenance of data by updating and capturing as required.
- Generate reports at required intervals.
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated reports.
- Provide administrative support in the management of data banks and reporting systems.
- Typing of general correspondence and minute-taking.
- General office duties such as filing, email and assisting with other functions on an ad-hoc basis.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Planning and organising.
- Taking Initiative.
- Quality orientated.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to communicate.
Reqquirements / Qualifications:
- Any Degree
- Must be Between 18-35 years of age
How to apply
In the Subject Line write “Graduate Internship as a Trainee Administrator”
Address your CV to: Andria Hibbert
To apply email your CV to: [email protected]
Closing date: 07 December 2020
Should you have had no response to your application within 14 days of the cut-off date, then consider your application as being unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom