The Ideal Candidate
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analysing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
- Mechanical / Automotive / Engineering Qualification – Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree
PLEASE NOTE – There are currently NO ACTIVE POSITIONS, you will become one of our “ready to send candidates once the interview takes place”
NB – Please note that due to COVID 19, recruiters are not able to contact each applicant. However, for peace of mind, your CV will automatically be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies.
Motivation: “Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprint of your ultimate achievements