Limpopo Dept of Social Development invites unemployed graduates to apply for Field Workers Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application deadline is 11 December 2020 @ 16:00
Internship Location: Limpopo
Invitation for unemployed graduates to apply as fieldworkers to conduct research on behalf of Population and Development Directorate. Limpopo Department of Social Development: Four (4) Months fixed contract.
- Applications are hereby invited from unemployed graduates who will support the department to conduct a rapid research study on the impact of COVID-19 lock down restrictions on food and nutrition security programme.
Field workers (30)
Stipend Amount R5 500 per month
Centres Provincial Office (5), Capricorn Distnct (5), Mopani Destrict (5), Sekhuknune District (5), Vhembe District (5) and Waterberg District (5)
Provincial Office (5)
- A completed Degree / National Diploma in Social Sciences, Law, Information and Technology / Computer Science, Media and Communications from accredited academic Institutions
Distinct Offices (5 x 5 x 25)
- A completed Degree / National Diploma in Social Sciences from accredited academic institutions
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of Protection of Personal Information Act. Bathe Pole Principles and other rested legislation
- Knowledge of research protocols and research ethics
- Must have the knowledge or conducting field research / collection of data
- Must be able to speak the local languages :n the area selected lot research project
- Good listening, verbal and writing skits e communication skills)
- Computer skills
Key Performance areas
- Conduct one-on-one research interviews at the sites selected for research projects
- Complete research interviews tools / instruments
- Complete and maintain daily records of research participants interviewed
- Ensure safe keeping of the research data collected
- Adhere to the principle of privacy, confidentiality and anonymity
- Attend and participate in the stakeholder meetings
- Compile a research report
How to apply
Applications should be submitted on a covering letter and must be accompanied by a curriculum vitae (CV), certified copes of qualifications and an identity document.
Applications for the Provincial Office should be addressed to the Head of Department. Private Bag X 9710 Polokwane, 0700 or Hand delivered at 21 Biccard Sheet Olympic Towers Building, Ground Floor and Office NO 30
Applications for the districts should be addressed to the respective districts offices as listed on below:
The traveling expenses associated with the interview will be incurred by the candidate.
Enquires should be directed to Mr MJ Moloisi, at 015 230 4151 or 082 457 7120 or Ms S Sekole at 015 230 4427 or 078 403 0773
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom