At Liberty, we employ more than 6 000 people across 7 businesses in 18 African countries. Every day, our employees grow their knowledge by working with diverse groups of people who specialise in a wide range of skills across insurance, asset management, investment and health products. We continually seek to engage, develop, recognise and reward the people who make our business great.
To deliver service agent services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
1 – 2 years experience in a similar environment
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates [Level TBA: Pre-2009 was L4] in Office Administration
Additional Minimum Qualifications
- Utilise a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents and maintain associated records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Contribute to the provision of a comprehensive administrative service through the correct interpretation and application of procedures.
- Generate a variety of documents and where necessary produce reports according to set standards and prescribed guidelines.
- Accountable for own work quality, standards and outputs related to policies, procedures and defined processes.
- Proactively identify problems, apply known solutions and escalate more difficult problems.
- Plan for task execution and adjust priorities against an established plan.
- Resolve client queries and escalate problematic queries to the correct level to ensure prompt and effective resolution, enhancing the client experience.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operational services by communicating with and actioning stakeholder concerns.
- Build and maintain contact with customers to promote organisational products and services.
- Executes activities to ensure customer service delivery that meets or exceeds customer expectations aligned to Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF) principles.
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and procedures to prevent potential losses/wastage.
Learning and Growth
- Contribute positively to own area-specific knowledge improvement.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify, rectify and escalate risks where necessary.
- Customer Understanding (Basic)
- Query resolution (Basic)
- Customer Liaison (Basic)
- Business Administration Skills (Basic)
- Customer Relationship Management (Basic)
- Organisation and Attention to Detail (Basic)
- Interpersonal Effectiveness (Basic)
- Problem Solving and Analysis (Basic)
- Teamwork and Cooperation (Basic)
- Customer service orientation (Basic)
- Communicating with Impact (Basic)
- Customer Orientation (Basic)
We put our knowledge and insight acquired over the past 60 years, to serving a pan-African market of the future. Liberty has received its eighth certification as a Top Employer from the Top Employers Institute. See details here link