Last updated on July 24th, 2020 at 06:26 am
Landis+Gyr invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date: 24 July 2020
Internship Location: Midrand, South Africa
Monthly Stipend/salary : R6000.00
Applications are invited from the Landis + Gyr Internship programme within for 12 months to support their growth & product strategy goals. As an intern, you will gain invaluable expertise in the field working alongside highly regarded staff.
Landis+Gyr is the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions tailored to energy company needs. With a global presence and a reputation for quality and innovation, Landis+Gyr is unique in its ability to deliver true end-to-end advanced metering solutions. Today, the Company offers the broadest portfolio of products and services in the electricity metering industry and is paving the way for the next generation of smart grid. The below additional subjects will be advantageous:
- Minimum BTECH Supply Chain Management or Logistics with Majors in Purchasing and Supply Chain.
- Business Management
- Operations Management
Requirements for all learnership candidates
- Temporary work experience is an advantage
- Current CV accompanied by a cover letter
- Certified Copies of ID, Matric Certificate, academic record / transcripts and diploma/degree or equivalent from Educational institution
- Testimonial from the current institution
- Applicants should not expect the programme to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
How to apply
Application Submission details: [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date.
Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful. Please be advised that we would, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, prefer to make an Affirmative Action placement.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit Govnet.co.za