Online Travel Booking Agent: Customer Service – S/Subs
R7500 – R8 900 Basic Per Month plus Monthly Commission
Our client, a growing online travel business is currently expanding!
If you’re the kind of person who wants a chance to excel in a customer service environment and also earn extra commission as a result, then this is the job for you!
One would describe you as being an energetic and professional individual who has a passion for customer service. You have a clear, confident and friendly telephonic manner, the ability to work well within a team, adapt to changes, learn quickly and handle difficult situations by being solutions driven.
Main Purpose of the role will be to offer support to both guests and establishments via different communication channels.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support both guests and establishments with any query they have, all the while offering them great customer service as well.
- Maintain relationships with guests and establishments.
- Communicating and educating guests and establishments on procedures and policies.
- Assisting guest through the booking process and offering after care assistance and problem solving.
- Completing assigned work before deadlines and in an professional manor.
Minimum skills and requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years proven customer services experience gained
- Fluency in both Afrikaans and English is essential!
- Customer services experience gained within the online travel, flights or hospitality will be highly advantageous!
- Strong computer skills
Working hours: 7:30 to 16:30, 8:00 to 17:00 and 8:30 to 17:30.
Agents will be required to work some weekends depending on shifting, usually just 1 weekend a month, either a Saturday or Sunday / or both.
Agents will be compensated in time back for working on weekends.
Agents will be required to work some public holidays and will receive compensation for this.
To apply, please forward a detailed copy of your CV to Lameez Dollie @ [email protected]