KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) invites suitably candidates to apply for Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application Closing date: 20 October 2020
Bursary Location: KwaZulu-Natal
The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) is inviting students to apply for Bursaries that will be awarded for the 2021 academic year. Bursaries will be considered for study towards Film and Television and Animation related studies at a recognized KwaZulu-Natal tertiary institution.
Preference given to: Eligibility:
- Previously Disadvantaged Individuals
- People with Disabilities
- Applicants who study TV/Film Production and Animation. (Qualifications for actors are not supported)
- Post-Graduate for Animations ONLY
- Matriculants must either be registered or in the process of registering to study Film/TV and Animation (minimum NQF level 6 qualification) at a KwaZulu-Natal recognised tertiary institution.
- Matriculants and undergraduates who wish to pursue their careers in Film/TV and Animation at a KwaZulu-Natal recognised tertiary institution.
- Must be Residents of KwaZulu-Natal Province
- South African Citizens
How to apply
Completed application forms must be directed to: [email protected]
Closing date for applications 20th October 2020
Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates. For more information, visit our website on www.kwazulunatalfilm.co.za or call our offices on (031) 325 0200.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit Govnet.co.za