Company: Johannesburg City
Job Title: Secretary
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
Primary Function: Provide professional secretarial duties and administrative support to the office of the Regional Manager
Branch: Region A-G – Central and Pharmacy
Salary Range: R15,130,73 per month (basic salary inclusive of benefits)
Vacancy Bulletin: 019/2020
Key Performance Areas
- Implement and monitor the Service delivery Plans (SDP) as defined by the
key performance indicators (KPI’s – as well as all other responsibilities described by relevant health Legislation.
- Implement a performance management system to measure compliance with SDP and level of work quality.
- Assist with the distribution of information.
- Perform specific tasks and activities associated with administration procedures.
- Grade 12/NQF level;
- 1 year experience in secretarial duties with excellence;
- Computer literacy; and
- Basic knowledge of the City’s processes, best practices and policies and procedures on Health issues.
- Ability to function under stress;
- Time management;
- High level of confidentiality and organisational skills.
- Value and Integrity;
- Emotional intelligence;
- Sound judgement;
- Attention to detail and quality focused;
- Customer and Service Delivery Management (Batho Pele) Ethics,
- Impact and Influence.
How to Apply
An Application letter and comprehensive CV must be emailed to [email protected] or
Hand delivery: Entrance of the Johannesburg Metro Centre, 158 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein
Please indicate the position you are applying for and the region in the subject line.
Samuel Ndou: (011) 407 7062
Kgomotso Mogotsi: (011) 407 6396
Promise Mbedzi: (011) 407 7048
Nonhlanhla Mtshali: (011) 407 7436
These are employment equity targeted positions and preference will be given to EE targeted groups including people with disabilities.
The post Johannesburg City: Learnerships Applications Forms 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.