Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Principal Communications Officer. The application will close on 21st August 2020.
Salary: R316 791 per annum
Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) advertised post is as follows:
- PRINCIPAL COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER REF NO: Q9/2020/13
- An undergraduate degree (NQF 7) in Communications and/or Marketing as prescribed by SAQA. Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant full time experience in communications.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Strategic capability.
- Leadership and facilitation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Marketing skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Report writing skills.
- Presentation skills ability to work under pressure within a complex organization.
- Knowledge of the Public Service.
- Knowledge of the Regulations Framework of the Public Service e.g. PFMA Public Service Regulations.
- National Treasury Regulations and other relevant prescripts.
- The candidate must have knowledge of corporate branding.
- Online communications, media liaison, writing etc.
- Knowledge of government communication system.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to email: [email protected].
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department accompanied by a fully completed and signed form Z83 and a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as copies of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID-document (uncertified documents during the lockdown period are accepted) [Driver’s license where applicable]
ENQUIRIES : Ms. N cola Tel No: (012) 339 0049