Here is a social worker job available. To apply first read what is required and where the job is and then you can apply if you have what it takes and if you are unclear of some information you can contact the Hr and get further details on how the application for the job goes.
- Degree in Social Work;
- Registered Social Worker – SACSSP;
- Good communication skills in Afrikaans and English (Read, speak and write)
- Good interpersonal relationships;
- Code 08 drivers license;
- Good health
- Statutory Work;
- Community projects;
- Utilization of volunteers;
- All other generic management duties.
SALARY: According to SAVF salary scales
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
CLOSING DATE: 14 Junie / June 2020
- Strong communication Skills
- Organization and facilitation skills
- Resilience under pressure
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
The SAVF has the following position available:
Applications from people that qualify are awaited for the mentioned post.
The SAVF renders welfare and welfare-related services. This includes services with regard to:
- Child and youth care, statutory work, foster care and care in children’s homes.
- Developmental programmes, job creation and life enhancement programmes.
- Support to individuals and families: combating poverty.
- Support the aged and disabled persons
- family information and -support network for effective parenting and strong, healthy families. We care for families
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- SUPPORT US!
- SAVF is a carrier of hope for people with social need
- As a national welfare organization to render social services to individuals and families within the community in order to empower them to improve the quality of life.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Adequate leave
- Adequate sick leave
- Service bonus
- Pension or Provident fund