Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA
We are actively recruiting Engineering Graduates to join our Graduate Programme in 2021.
We constantly think of new ways
to get things done across all our sectors, because shifting the status quo
creates positive change for not just our family of employees but also for the
communities and clients we serve. We’re inclusive and collaborative no matter
where in the world we are. You are part of a community at Hatch, one that
fosters career growth and education, and where entrepreneurship is key to
Now you’re asking yourself, what would a career at Hatch offer
me? Here are some of the things we offer:
- A challenging career steered by you!
- You will be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with
many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of
the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa
and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures
around our global organisation.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your
Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging,
innovative and evolving industries.
- Participate in local Professional Development Programs.
Minimum requirements to apply:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng
in Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- Or you must have completed your BSc or BEng in Mechanical
Engineering at a recognised tertiary institution and have less than 12
months working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65%
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this
application form of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
Ready to join us? You will have the following traits:
- Self-starter attitude
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal
- Intellectually curious and innovative
- Comfortable initiating new ways of getting things done
- Love to learn and willing to explore new ventures
- Persistent and resilient
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Critical and creative thinker and problem solver, who brings
forward solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges
- Strong sense of community and is aware of one’s impact on
colleagues and the larger team
- Adaptable and embraces change
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities at school or in the