Drive the planning, developing, implementing and management of the Bank’s electronic payment range including the regulatory and industry management, measured as a quantitative assessment of the Bank’s management. Achieve more streamlined processes and improve customer experience measured as a quantitative and qualitative assessment of efforts to enhance existing and introduce payment streams in line with the Bank’s strategy. This would include the development and maintenance of implementation requirements and project plans for third party system integrations.
Weight = 25%
Drive efficiencies and process improvement measured by better payment performance and deliver improvement solutions. Act as the process owner of customer journeys for payment activities; actively take part in improving customer experience. Actively seek ways of improving process efficiency, implementing industry best practice, meeting regulatory requirements and identifying cost saving initiatives. Ensuring all of this is documented for increased overall performance, productivity and capability.
Weight = 20%
Interbank management measured as relationship building with other Banks, as well as the efficient management of interbank issues and queries.
Including participation and attendance at industry forums
Weight = 15%
Play a positive role in the development and growth of assigned department staff through excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with strong delegation skills assuring a highly cross trained team.
Weight = 10%
Revenue Management, interchange and bi-lateral management of all payment streams and payment products
Weight = 15%
Ensure all branch and support staff have a clear understanding of current offerings and amendments to offerings, in addition to ensuring operations staff have the tools to process effectively (including spec documents and how-to-guides), , measured as a quantitative and qualitative review of new initiatives in support of business development and customer acquisition.
Weight = 15%
Business Planning/ Decision Making:
- Support the Product function at Grobank in the development and planning of budget for business unit
- Development of business plan for the department in conjunction with the broader division
Policies and Procedures:
- Assist the product function in the drafting of appropriate Payments related policies, procedures and processes.
- Manage and adhere to policies and procedures for electronic payments.
- Implement and manage policies approved by the relevant decision making bodies
- Management of all business resources directly and indirectly involved in the operational management of the electronic payment.
- Strong partnering skills to indirectly manage outputs from peers / colleagues in support of product and pricing