The company provides specialised outsourced services that includes.
GP Retail Operations business is guided by the following principles.
Being the appointed and preferred value-added partner of selected customers in core markets based on our customised and specialised business solutions. Offering flexible, innovative and cost effective Human Capital Solutions.
The company provides specialised outsourced services that includes
- outsourced staffing solutions
- functional outsourcing
- trolley solutions
Apply Now for the below mentioned opportunities and to be considered for future vacancies:
- South African Citizen
- Grade 10 passed
- Fluent in English
- No criminal record
- Proof of residence
- Personal bank account details – bank statement
TROLLEY SERVICE AND SUPPLY CHAIN.
- You must be a South African citizen with a valid ID
- A minimum of Grade 10 pass for trolley service and Matric for supply chain positions.
- Proof of residence on the day of interviews.
- Be able to read and write english
- Have own personal banking details and in a position to provide bank statements during interviews.
- Clear criminal record.
Application for position on website.
Your application will be evaluated and you will be invited for an official interview and testing phase.
You need to submit your ID book, CV, proof of residence, personal bank account details.
You will be required to write a literacy and numerousy recruitment test and pass it to proceed to the next step.
You will conduct a interview with the relevant management at the recruitment once you have passed step 1,2,3.
Upon conclusion of your interview you will agree on a consent form that GP Retail Operations is permitted to run a criminal check on you.
It will take 48 hours to process your criminal check application. After this you will be invited to complete your contract at a specified venue.
Complete GpRetail application form here.
The post GpRetail Careers appeared first on REAL JOBS OFFICIAL.