Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administrator. The application will close on 5th October 2020 @ 12:00.
Salary: R208 584 per annum
Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) advertised post is as follows:
- ADMINISTRATORS: TRACING REF NO: FA/UC&T/PRETORIA/2020/09-5C
- An appropriate three year tertiary qualification/degree/national diploma (at least 360 credits) (Finance related) with 18 months proven experience in accounting/financial management of which 6 months should be in administration OR A Senior Certificate/Grade 12 coupled with 3 years appropriate proven experience in accounting/financial management field of which 6 months should be in administration.
- Computer literacy that would include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in English is a requirement and the ability to speak any of the other official languages in the province (applying for) will be an added advantage.
- The applications of individuals currently residing in KZN may receive preference.
- Knowledge of PFMA. Knowledge of Public Service Act (PSA);
- Analytical skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Time management skills;
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Problem solving skills;
- Deadline driven
How to apply
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, in the heading to the email below: Disclaimer during COVID 19 lockdown stages: With the restrictions on social distancing during phases 5 to 2, it is mandatory to email your application with the relevant supporting documentation to [email protected] quoting the reference number in the subject heading of the email. Application must be submitted on a Z83 Form.
ENQUIRIES: Mr Lesiba Sehlapelo Tel No: (012) 399 2710