Gold One Mine invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application closing date is 19 November 2020
External Candidates Ref no: EBUR01-10-20
Gold One Modder East Operation is a gold mine situated in Springs in Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, approximately 30kms east of Johannesburg, in the Gauteng Province.
The Mine is offering bursary opportunities for the academic year 2021 as per the table below:
- Applicants must be registered with South African Institute of Higher Learning to study courses on NQF level 5 up Level 8 (Certificates, Diploma’s, Degree’s, Honour’s)
- Proof of registration must be provided.
- All documents must be certified as true copies of originals.
- Proof of income per household must be provided.
- Proof of residence is required.
- South African Citizenship
- To be considered, applicants must have clear Criminal Record
Fields of Study
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgical Science
- Geological and Earth Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
The Gold One Modder East Operation commits to fair and transparent screening processes based on academic performance. Applicants must be from Springs, Benoni, Brakpan and Nigel. This is due to Gold One’s commitment to the development of its immediate host communities. Applicants will be expected to participate in an Interview process and to have the minimum academic requirements stated above.
• No application will be received by the HR Officers in person • Internal application forms are available at the Time and Attendance office or directly from the Recruitment offices • Applications without a reference number will not be processed • Adverts are also placed on our Facebook page – visit ‘Boots & Haul”
How to apply
Please Submit Applications with the correct Reference No clearly quoted on your application or in the subject line of email applications.
Manual Applications: Posted in the designated application boxes outside the HR Offices and Security Offices
Email applications: [email protected]
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom