The Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development through its Expanded Public Works Programme is recruiting 2500 learners in Gauteng Province for the 2020/22 financial year to be placed in the National Youth Service Programme.
National Youth Service Application Closing Date: 27 September 2020
National Youth Service Location: Gauteng
Requirements for NYS Programme:
- Youth from 18 to 35 years of age
- 60% should be Females
- 40% Males
- At least 2% of the Females and Males should be disabled
- At least 85% should be from previously disadvantaged background.
- Should have passed Grade 12 and above ),
- Should have a valid South African Identity Document )
- This programme is for youth who reside in the 5 Corridors of Gauteng Province only
- Should be available for the duration of the project and prepared to sign a contract
- Should have interest in the Construction Sector, IT and Administration, or any other Sector they might be assigned to
- Should reside closer to the project and have a valid proof of residence
- No criminal records
- Proof of Bank Account
Successful candidates will recieve a stipend of R3 500 per month for 24 months. Contracts will not be extended beyond the 24 month contractual period.
The following documents should be attached to the application form: NB: Comprehensive CV with certified original copies of qualifications and copy of ID certified not older than 6 months. Candidates who already participated in the NYS programme will not be considered Due to COVID-19 all applications should be submitted online on the given link.
How to apply
No emailed or hand delivered applications will be accepted.
If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit Govnet.co.za