Front-Line Administrator / Receptionist – PINETOWN (KZN)
EMAIL: [email protected]
PLEASE INDICATE SALARY EXPECTATION ON APPLICATION
Accountable To: Branch Sales Manager
2 years as a Receptionist in the Manufacturing Industry.
Have good communication skills
Be able to liaise with all levels of Personnel
Experience with MS Office and data programs
Attention to detail
Knowledge of ISO 9001 Standards
Essential Computer Skills:
MS Office: Word and Excel
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Record messages for staff off-site and ensure they receive the required message;
• Order stationery and issue to staff when needed;
• Receive faxes and place in the required staff in-tray’s;
• Do the required secretarial work for the Sales Department;
• Ensure the housekeeping and health and safety is at the required standards in your working area;
• Handle post, including overnight bags and receive a receipt thereof;
• Apply access control by contacting relevant employee when a visitor arrives and arrange to be collected at reception and block all unauthorized entry;
• Call Internal Sales Representative to see to counter enquiry and or sales;
• Receiving Job Sheets from Durban
• Receive source documents from sales.
• Compile and verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for computer entry.
• Apply data program techniques and procedures.
• Distribute relevant source data to required departments.
• Hand picking slips to stores for attention.
• Invoicing: ensure invoices are complete and totals are accurate.
• Capture data on spreadsheet tying up the job numbers, invoice numbers with all the required information.
• Filling of job sheets and invoices.
• Undertake other responsibilities when required by management
• Keep record on orders received and keep track of part invoicing, until completion.
The post Front-Line Administrator / Receptionist appeared first on REAL JOBS OFFICIAL.