FOODBEVSETA 2019/20 INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
FOODBEVSETA in partnership with Gert Sibande TVET College have workplace experience opportunities available for Report 191 N6 graduates in various organisations within the Gert Sibande Region. Participating candidates will be provided with a stipend for the duration of training (with no guarantee of permanent employment thereafter). Training will commence on the 1st of July 2020 – 31st December 2021.
Scarce Skills Occupation
Business Management N4 – N6,
Electrical Engineering N4 – N6,
Financial Management N4 – N6,
Human Resource Management N4 – N6
& Marketing Management N4 – N6 (Completed)
– Be a South African citizen;
– Be between the age of 18 – 35;
– Be unemployed and not studying or intending to study or involved in any form of training or learnership; and
– Must not have a criminal record.
– People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
– Only Gert Sibande TVET College graduates are eligible to apply.
– Preference and first priority will be given to students who are currently volunteering (confirmation letter from hosting company will be required) – T’s&C’s Apply!!
• Students who are having outstanding subjects will not be considered.
• Applications must be accompanied by a recent updated CV, as well as originally certified copies of all certificates or academic records not older than 3 months, originally certified ID document.
• Failure to submit the requested documents will result in an application not being considered.
• Communication will only be entered with short-listed candidates.
• Qualifying candidates should be prepared to undergo an extensive screening and the College reserves the right to take the final decision.
Applications may be sent through to: [email protected] or 086 535 5143 or hand delivery can be made to Gert Sibande TVET College Campuses – SSS Office/Centre – Office of Career Guidance & Job Placement. Closing date – 23rd of June 2020, 12h00.
The post FOODBEVSETA 2019/20 INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME appeared first on REAL JOBS OFFICIAL.