We are currently recruiting for the following position:
GENERAL ASSISTANT: FRUIT & VEG
Location: Western Cape
This position will be based at our Food Lovers Pinehurst in Cape Town. Report directly to the Fruit & Veg Supervisor.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are on the hunt for a friendly and experienced General Assistant to ensure that the Fruit & Veg area of our store is well-maintained and running efficiently. You will act as the first point of contact with customers and help them with information and support in buying their groceries.
Your duties may include preparing sale displays, ensuring the store is clean, stocking products, and processing customer orders. To exceed in this role, the ideal candidate will have a friendly and open attitude, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ fresh produce experience
- Proven customer service or retail experience will be advantageous
- Ask customers about their needs and help them in making purchases
- Escort customers to the appropriate aisle or shelve in order to assist with purchasing decisions
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure the store is clean, safe and in order
- Stock and replace products to avoid any damages
- Keep shelves fully stocked with fresh products
- Prepare store displays and ensure that products are accurately labelled
- Order out of stock products
- Discard expired items and place near expiry items on special promotions
- Great attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please email your updated CV in Word format to Felicia Van Wyk: [email protected]
The post Food Lover’s Market: Learnership Applications 2020 appeared first on Latest Jobs.