Call Centre Agent (Emergency Response) │ Stellenbosch │ R7 000 – R9 000
Our client is an Emergency Response Agent and has a vacancy for an Emergency Response Call Centre Agent to work as part of the Stellenbosch-based team. This position requires individuals who are motivated, professional and able to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Own reliable transport, as working hours are shifts. Making use of public transport isn’t always possible
- Must live in or around Stellenbosch
- Proficient in English in a professional manner
- Previous experience as a Call Centre Agent, especially as an Emergency Response Call Centre Agent, will count in your favour
- Tech savvy and computer literate
Operators are the first point of contact for individuals in emergency situations. When a user requests help, it will be your responsibility to call them back, calmly and professionally evaluate their situation, coordinate emergency response services, and offer first line support until help arrives and the immediate danger has passed.
- Committed to contributing to social justice and making a difference
- Reliable, dedicated and hardworking
- Interested in safety, security and crime prevention
- Tech savvy with good computer literacy skills and attention to detail
- Resilient in stressful situations and able to perform under pressure
Our client offers a salary of R7 000 – R9 000 depending on qualification and experience.
Applicants who feel they fit the above profile and meet ALL the minimum requirements are urged to apply for this position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.