Its time to get out of the box.
Join a team of creatives in an exciting enviroment that doesn’t limit you for being creative.
A great fit of the culture is a vibrant, creative and energetic individual that would like to work in an environment that is dynamic, fast paced and task drive.
- 5 years Minimum experience dealing with different clients from various industries.
- Work well under pressure and be able to multitask
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, and a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress ,Adobe Creative Suite. Familiar with HTML and motion graphics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well independetly with minimal supervision
- The Mid-Level Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet presentation strategies from concept to completion.
- The Mid-Level Graphic Designer will play a lead role on projects that are assigned to you.
- Some of the other responsibilities in the communications area are:
- Filling documents and disseminating information, planning meetings and scheduling appointments
- Working in conjunction with the the two Dircetors in the creation of concepts and conducting research, creating databases and spreadsheets, as well as help, prepare reports and presentations and managing projects.