Finance Internship Opportunities 2020
National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) is offering Finance Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2020.
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing Date: 18 July 2020
Salary Range (differentiated according to the level of qualification): R 6070.00 – R 8 050.00 per month.
Purpose of Role:
• To receive training within the NMISA Finance Division. Ensure compliance to Treasury
• Regulations and the PFMA, by fulfilling the below roles according to policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of GRAP, PFMA and its related regulations and ACCPAC.
Minimum Qualifications, knowledge and Experience
• Degree in Finance or related qualification.
• Knowledge of all relevant legislation (PFMA, etc.)
• Competent in MS Office Software package
• Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
• Good communication skills and report writing skills
Duties and Responsibilities
• Accurately capture invoices in the accounting systems in order to effect payment
timeously and accurately to creditors.
• Accurately prepare monthly and daily reconciliations of creditors’ accounts with the
suppliers’ statements and age analysis.
• Prepare reconciliations and payments for the travel expenses and reimbursement
• Assist with asset management
• Capture payments into ACCPAC daily.
• Ensure that petty cash is reconciled weekly and is replenished and available.
• Record petty cash transactions in the general ledger weekly.
• Assist with invoicing of clients booked on small contracts database, including general
• Liaising with customers for the acceptance, notification, and collection of instruments.
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at [email protected]
The post Finance Internship Opportunities 2020 appeared first on Youth Empowerment Portal.