Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Analyst. The application will close on 20th August 2020.
Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) advertised post is as follows:
- Analyst: Intelligence
- A relevant degree (social sciences) with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience (analysis, research, intelligence)
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to translate complex concepts and issues into a precise, unambiguous and accurate written format
- Knowledge in any of the following fields is preferable: intelligence and financial analysis
- Sound knowledge and experience using the Microsoft office and Excel is a prerequisite.
- Working knowledge of data analysis applications, tools, and systems will be an advantage.
- Anti-money laundering training, honors / masters degrees will be an added advantage.
How to apply