Exxaro invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 October 2020
Internship Location: Gauteng, Mpumlanga, Limpopo and KwaZulu-Natal
Human Resources Management
B Tech/B Com Human Resources Management
Internship, Environmental Management
B Tech Environmental Management
Internship, Agriculture: Animal Production
National Diploma Agriculture – Animal Production
Internship, Forestry Management
National Diploma Forestry Management
Internship, Civil Engineering
B Tech Civil Engineering / BSc
Internship: Mechanical Engineering
B Tech Mechanical Engineering
Internship: Metallurgical Engineering
B Tech Metallurgical Engineering
Internship, Electrical Engineering
B Tech: Electrical Engineering
Internship, Community Development
B Degree Development Studies or B Degree Social Sciences
Internship: Supply Chain Management
(P40117641/P 40120079/ P 40120080)
B Tech / B Com Supply Chain Management
IT / systems related, or Industrial Engineering qualification will be an advantage
Internship, Human Resource Development
B Tech: Human Resources Development
N6 Engineering or Technical Qualification (Added Advantage)
Internship, Industrial Engineering
B Tech Industrial Engineering
The incumbent will inter alia be responsible for the following:
- Personal performance in accordance with the training programme
- Committing to the Company Rules and Regulations
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside in communities where Exxaro Group of Companies operate.
- Exxaro does not provide accommodation to candidates.
- Contracts will be for 24 months.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to arrange transport to and from work. Where company transport is available at a BU, the candidate can make arrangement for use of the transport. The relevant business unit’s arrangements will apply.
- A monthly stipend will be paid to the candidate over the duration of the contract.
Must be successful in:
- Selection Process
- Psychometric Assessment
- Medical Certificate of Fitness Assessment
- Must be younger than 30 years
- A valid driver’s license will serve as an advantage
How to apply
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom