Eric & Charmaine Mabuza Scholarship Foundation is offering Bursaries Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary Closing Date: 31 October 2020
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- Management Accounting and Finance
- Computer Science / Engineering
- Information Systems
- Communication Networks
- Software Development
- Certified copy of SA Identity Document of applicant and parents or legal guardian.
- Proof of income of Parent/Guardian confirming household income is under R350 000 p/a.
- Certified copy of your latest academic transcript or exam results
- Provisional letter of admission from South African Tertiary Institution.
- Provisional letter of admission from South African tertiary institutions residence.
- Motivational letter, motivating why the scholarship must be awarded to you and how will you contribute to your community upliftment.
- The applicant should have obtained a 65% average (or above) for each subject and 70% average (or above) for the total average of the Applicant’s subjects from the previous academic year.
How to apply
Applicants may completed and submit their application on our online platform at www.mabuzafoundatiom.co.za
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit Govnet.co.za