Proud to be associated with the largest financial co-operative in South Africa and share the same ethos and member centric focus.
With over 8 decades of experience in the financial services sector, especially in worksite marketing, we understand the needs and expectations of our stakeholders, for both the corporate, as well as the individual employee.
We are looking for vibrant, well-spoken and target driven individuals who are passionate about delivering superior customer service, to sell Short term Insurance products to existing and potential members.
- Timeous follow up on leads
- Delivering quotes and sales via an outbound process
- Quote existing and new members
- Convert quotations to sales, in line with the minimum monthly targets
- Contact potential members and underwrite policies
- Grade 12 certificate
- RE 5 certificate
- FAIS credits on NQF level 4, as legislatively required
- Minimum 1 year outbound Telesales experience
- Minimum 6 months’ Short-term insurance experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Quality orientated
- Target driven
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Customer service oriented