Distell invites unemployed graduates to apply for Quality Control Graduate / Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 06 November 2020
Internship Location: Worcester/Goudini, Western Cape, South Africa
Successful interns will be expected to enter into a full-time 12 month contract commencing on the 1st of February 2021 and terminating on 31st January 2022.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Quality Assurance (Intrinsic & extrinsic quality control; Quality Management Systems; etc.)
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- South African citizenship.
- Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining relevant tertiary qualification / recently qualified
- (e.g. National Diploma in Food Technology; National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry; B Sc Bio Technology; etc).
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position.
- Willing and able to work extended hours.
- Willing to relocate to Worcester
- Must be willing, able and committed to enter into and complete the 12 month internship programme.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Certified copy of tertiary academic record (progress report).
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution stating the internship requirement and format for evaluation.
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
- Certified copies of driving licence (if applicable).
How to apply
Apply online at: https://careers.distell.co.za
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom