Department of Sport, Recreation, Arts and Culture / Bayworld invites unemployed graduates to apply for Research Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application closing date: 23 October 2020 at 12h00
Internship Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Ref No: BM 15/03/2020
The Department of Sport, Recreation, Arts and Culture is offering an Internship position for workplace training that will run for a period of 18 months. The successful candidate will be paid a monthly stipend / allowance of R5 728.00
- BSc Degree / Dip. In Nature Conservation in appropriate field.
- Appropriate computer and software skills for data entry and management.
- Physically fitness and ability to carry and move specimens and participate in dissections.
- Experience in working with a natural history collection and biological fieldwork would be an advantage.
- Possession of a valid drivers’ license would also be an advantage
Please note: Applications must be submitted on the Z83 form, obtainable from any public service department or on the internet. The Z83 must be signed and should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all educational qualifications; an ID document as well as the driver’s license (if applicable). All foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
How to apply
Hand deliver: Bayworld Museum, Beach Road, Summerstrand in Port Elizabeth.
Enquiries: Wenda / Carlene — 041 584 0650
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom