||Wednesday 5th of August 2020
||EC Dept of Health
Closing Date: 05 August 2020 at 12:00pm
Reference Number: ECHEALTH-EMS / 03 / 07 / 2020
The Eastern Cape Department of Health is implementing Learnership and Developmental Programmes targeting the youth of our communities to capacitate and upskill community beneficiaries decrease the unemployment rate in the province. The Department has 50 EMS Call Centre Learnership opportunities over a period of 12 months
The consideration for the learnership will be the youth who possess Grade 12 certificate
- 1. Certified copy (current and not older than three months) of Grade 12 (Matric) certificate or equivalent qualification with Maths / Maths Literacy and Biology / Life Sciences
- Certified Copy of Identity document (RSA) – current and not older than three months. (If a South African Identity card is used copies must be for both sides.)
- CV / Personal profile
- Z83 form filled (obtainable from any Public Service Department office or facility)
- Proof of residence as per the catchment area one has applied for,
- All copies must be certified and certification date not to be more than three months old.
- The EC Department of Health is committed to ensuring inclusivity, equity and fairness.
- Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on the Z 83 form
- No late and incomplete applications will be considered
- Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only
- If you have not been contacted within three months after the closing date of the advert, regard your application as unsuccessful
- Monthly stipend is at R5000 per learner.
How to Apply
- Applications must be emailed to [email protected]. On the subject line, quote the reference number of the post
For enquiries contact: Mr Pinca Tel No 043 702 3000 or Ms B Mishawulana Tel no 063 253 1021
The post Dept of Health: Learnership Programme 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.