Department of Environmental Affairs hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Human Resource Practitioner. The application will close on 6th November 2020.
Salary: R316 791 per annum
Department of Environmental Affairs advertised post is as follows:
- Human Resource Practitioner: Recruitment, Selection and Appointments (CMS11/2020)
- A recognised three-year National Diploma in Human Resource Management or an appropriate equivalent qualification (NQF 6) plus two (2) years’ proven experience in the field of Recruitment, Selection and Appointments.
- Understanding of the Human Resource Management Legislation and regulatory framework.
- Public Finance Management Act and Treasury Regulations.
- Knowledge of HR practice & procedures; Administrative procedures; Project management and Personnel management.
- Good communication (verbal and written);
- Report writing Good interpersonal;
- Sound Research, Analytical, Organizing, Planning, Presentation and Supervisory skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Good customer focus. Computer literacy and extensive knowledge of PERSAL system is essential (A copy of the Certificate must be attached).
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to the Director-General, Department of Environment Forestry and Fisheries, Private Bag X447, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to: Environment House, 473 Steve Biko Road, Arcadia, Pretoria.
All applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 application form.
Ms. P Diphaha Tel: 012 399 9602