Department of Civilian Secretariat for Police Service hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer. The application will close on 2nd October 2020.
Salary: R316 791 per annum
Department of Civilian Secretariat for Police Service advertised post is as follows:
- MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER REF NO: CSP/17/2020 (X2 POSTS)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent National Diploma (NQF 6) in Social Science (Policing, Criminology, Criminal Justice, Sociology), Public Policy, Public Administration, Statistics, Population Studies or Development Studies.
- 1 to 2 years’ working experience in the M&E filed.
- Knowledge of Data collection and processing, data analysis and information management.
- Computer literacy especially using the Microsoft Windows Suite e.g. MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Civilian Secretariat for Police Service Act, SAPS Act. Public Service Act, the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, internal performance evaluation and reporting and Batho Pele Principles.
- Planning and organizing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Team leadership, customer service orientation.
- Maintain confidentiality and ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
Appilications must be mailed timeously to Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered or couriered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor, Pretoria at the Reception Desk. Applications can also be emailed to [email protected].
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed application form Z.83 of the Public Service Act form only, (i.e. application for employment form), obtainable from any Public Service Department or any Public Service and Administration website or Recruitment Office within the Secretariat for Police Service.
ENQUIRIES: Ms NM Sefiti / Mr BK Shiphamele Tel No: (012) 393 4359/2500