De Beers Group invites applicants to apply for Experiential Learning / Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application closing date: 15 January 2021
Learnership Location: Limpopo, South Africa
PURPOSE AND ROLE IN THE BUSINESS:
De Beers Venetia Mine will be awarding 8 positions for Experiential Learning This serves to provide tertiary students the opportunity to meet the necessary requirements of their institution for practical training, towards the completion of their qualification. We are looking for students in the following disciplines for a period of sir to twelve months (with consideration for institution requirements!.
- Metallurgy and
- Mining Engineering
- Other Mining Related Disciplines
- Safety, Health, Environmental & Hygiene
- Registered with a Tertiary Institution with PI, P2 or work exposure as a requirement for qualification
- Letter from the Tertiary Institution requiring P1,. P2 or work exposure
- Must be from the Blouberg or Musina Municipality
- Applicants should not be bound by other organizations for similar exposure
- A valid Driver’s License will be an added advantage • Successfully obtain a Red Ticket (Medical Fitness Certificate and Security clearance on the mine
- Please attach the following required documents (certified):
- Academic Record
- ID copy
- Proof of residential address
- Requirements prescribed by institution
- Applicants should be strictly from the labour sending areas of Musina and Blouberg, Proof of residential address should be attached to the application.
- • Appointment to these positions Is subject to positive results medical, security and qualifications
How to apply
Submit applications on or before the closing date to: HR Department on:
- By hand: De Beers Consolidated Mines Venetia Mine. HR Department Timbila Office Block or Musina De Beers Consolidated Mines,Venetia Mine Offices Drop-off Boxes in the Community
- Email: [email protected]
Any enquiries regarding this position can be directed at HR Department on: (015) 575 2691.
Should you not have heard from DBCM – Venetia Mine’s HR Department four weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom