Council for Medical Schemes (CMS) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Researcher. The application will close on 21st August 2020.
Council for Medical Schemes (CMS) advertised post is as follows:
- Senior Researcher: Monitoring, Ref: SRM/JUL20
- Postgraduate qualification in either Statistics, Finance or Epidemiology or Health Economics
- 5 years’ experience in research environment
- 3 years’ experience using research methods (qualitative and quantitative);
- 2 years’ experience in research and healthcare financing;
- Computer literacy and proficiency in data analytics tools such as Excel, SAS, STATA, SPSS or SQL;
- Knowledge of all related legislation impacting on and influencing the functioning of the CMS;
- Knowledge or Medical Schemes and/or Health Care environment;
- Project management (all stages in the full cycle of a research project);
- Experience in data management and modelling, specifically in the healthcare environment; and
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and superiors.
How to apply