1) STAFF MANAGEMENT / HUMAN RESOURCES
- Ensure daily placement schedules are maintained (daily headcount report) at the operations office
- Ensure that the recruitment and placement process is done in terms of company policies and procedures
- Ensure all staff receive training and have a personal development plan
- Conduct constructive performance counselling on a regular basis
- Ensure high productivity levels are maintained
- Conduct quarterly performance appraisals on all staff against K.P.A ‘s
- Ensure that company policy is strictly adhered to in respect of personnel documentation i.e. leave forms, attendance registers
- Assist in disciplinary hearings as per company policies and procedure
- Check and sign off timesheets and reports. (Resolve any discrepancies)
- Assist with resolution of pay queries.
2) OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Manage stock levels of PPE/PPC
- Order PPE/PPC timeously
- Distribute PPE/PPC to sites
- Manage safety checklists like forklift and housekeeping.
- Manage incident reports and investigations.
3) ADMIN / ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Ensure all operational procedures are adhered to in terms of timesheets and SPS compilation
- Ensure that maintenance of all company vehicles within your department is done timeously
- Ensure that all documentation with respect to managing company assets is adhered to
- Ensure that the office is compliant in respect to OHSA requirements and checklists are completed
- Ensure all checks are conducted on a regular basis and checklists completed
- Ensure regular checks are carried out relating to office and vehicle security
- Ensure all procedures are to be adhered to in respect of the document flow to head office in respect of contracts of employment and wage related issues
- Ensure all ordering of stationery, cleaning materials are done timeously
- Ensure all ordering of company uniforms is done through head office with the necessary deduction forms completed and submitted timeously
- Ensure requests for IT and security related issues are done through the applicable Manager
- To carry out any other reasonable instruction given by Senior Management.