Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Inc is offering Bursaries Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary application Closing date is 01 August 2020
Nationality: South African citizens
Each year Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr award bursaries to deserving students (who can prove strong academic performance and financial merit) within the Law faculty.
Bursaries are awarded to full time LLB Undergraduate or Postgraduate students.
Students may be required to take part in the Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr vacation programme.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Studying towards an LLB degree qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- Studying full time at a University in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 63%
- Good academic record
- Excellence in another field
- Proven financial need
How to apply
Applications must be done online at: https://leap.ly/opportunities/451
You will be required to Register an account before you can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document/ drivers licence (certified copy)
- Matric certificates (certified copy)
- Full University academic record/ transcript
- Covering letter (including the following: why you deserve to be awarded a bursary, what is important to you in life and any other information you would like to bring attention to)
- Curriculum Vitae
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za