SALARY LEVEL: Basic salary of R81 312 to R95 784 per annum (Level 3).
In addition, a range of competitive benefits is offered.
CENTRE: Gauteng: Provincial Manager’s Office Braamfontein (1 post)
REF NO: HRMC 119/13/11a
Local Office: Hazyview (1 post)
REF NO: HRMC 119/13/11b
CENTRE: Mpumalanga: Provincial Manager’s Office Nelspruit (1 post)
REF NO: HRMC 119/13/11c
CENTER: KwaZulu Natal: Medium Office: Commercial Road (1post)
REF NO: HRMC 119/13/11d
• A Grade 8 qualification with relevant experience
• A Grade 12 Certificate will be an added advantage
• Extensive experience in a cleaning environment
• Basic knowledge of general hygiene practices
• Knowledge of facility layout
• Knowledge of cleaning products and applications
• Ability to use a variety of cleaning equipment and products
• Basic literacy and communication skills
• Understanding of departmental policies and procedures
• Willingness to extended hours including overtime, weekends, and public holidays
• Preference will be given to candidates from the local area where the office and/or position will be based.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, amongst others, the following specific tasks:
• Proper cleaning of toilets, equipment, offices, state property, and assets
•Ensure effective use of cleaning materials and equipment
• Clean the Reception area and offices on a daily basis
• Empty office dustbins daily and dispose of all refuse appropriately in the refuse bins for collection
• Collect paper waste in the specially marked bins for collection by the Recycling Company
• Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly
• Dust office furniture timeously
• Vacuum all carpets at least twice per week
• Clean windows on the inside at least quarterly on a rotational basis
• Store all cleaning equipment and products neatly in the designated cupboards on each floor
• Provide assistance in the preparation of meetings in the boardroom.
Gauteng: Ms M Kau/T Monyeki, Tel No; 011 242 9000
KwaZulu-Natal: Mr Q Luthuli, Tel: 033 845 500
Mpumalanga, Mr GC Nthathe, Tel No: (013) 753 9500
Kindly ensure that the relevant reference number is quoted and applications are directed to the relevant province as indicated below:
Direct applications to the Department of Home Affairs.
Postal address: Private Bag X108, Braamfontein, 2017,
Physical Address: 3rd Floor, Mineralia Building, Cnr De Beer and De Korte Street, Braamfontein, 2017
Postal address: Private Bag X09, Scottsville 3209
Physical Address: 181 Church Street, Pietermaritzburg 3200
Postal Address: Private Bag X11264, Nelspruit, 1200,
Physical Address: 2nd Floor, Bateleur Building 16 Nel Street, Nelspruit, 1200.