Company: City of Joburg
Job Title: Customer Relationship Agent
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
Vacancy Circular: 041/2020
Department: Group Finance
Branch: Customer Relations Services Centre
Salary: R15 130.73 per month (excluding benefits)
Provide an efficient Customer service by resolving a minimum of 90% of customer
queries on first contact, while meeting or exceeding targets set by the Revenue & Customer Relationship Management (R&CRM) department. Work effectively and harmoniously as a team to help create and encourage an environment of mutual respect and trust with management, colleagues and customers alike. Ensure efficient and effective resolution of queries to internal and external customers of the City of Johannesburg. Provide a high level Contact Centre experience both telephonically and
Key Performance Areas
- Continuously improving ad maximizing revenue collection in addressing
- Logging all queries into SAP CRM according to the set standards.
- Efficiently processing application and quotations.
- Maintain a sound customer relation and improving customer experience.
- Provide area debtors with the full process applicable to payments arrangements.
- Liaise and collaborate with other RSSC units for speedy flow of information to ensure efficiency and timeous delivery of service to customers.
- Administration and record- keeping of all sourced of all sourced and other substantive documents for perusal and actioning by relevant stakeholder.
- Effectively build, manage and maintain stakeholder relations with internal business units, entities, management and peers to enable smooth collaborations and flow of information.
- Implement good governance and effective risk management systems. Asset and resources (material and tools management).
- Provide factual operational quality reports on the functions and performance within the area of responsibility which are accurate and complete; timely; and contribute to and support the overall reporting requirements of the unit.
- Grade 12/NQF level 4 is required.
- 2 years’ previous experience in Customer services environment.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel);
- Good communication;
- Knowledge of SAP and Data entry skills required.
- Basic knowledge of debts collection, call center collections, customer service or credit management.
- Knowledge of local government will be an added advantage.
- On call/standby and shift environment.
Leading Competencies: Collaborative/Teamwork & Accountability.
Core Competencies: Customer and Service Delivery Management (Batho Pele); Ethics, Integrity and Professionalism; Conflict management; Impact and Influence and Confidentiality
How to Apply
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: Tshepiso Nemaangani
Tel No: (011) 628 4591
The post City of Joburg: Learnership Opportunities 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.