Company: City of Joburg
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
Branch: A-G – Central and Pharmacy
Salary Range: R14,240 per month (basic salary inclusive of benefits)
Key Performance Areas
- Undertake administration and clerical duties at Health care Centre/Clinic.
- Assess and manage administrative process within the office.
- Render support services with regard to answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files responsible for sending and receiving correspondence in the office.
- May also perform the functions describes below only under the direct personal supervision of an administrative officer or managers appointed in the unit.
- Coordinate and execute sequences / action associated with the provision of support and administration,
- Data Management and record keeping with regards to Management.
- Grade 12/NQF level 4 is required;
- Computer Literacy in MS Office Applications; and
- 2 years’ relevant experience in an administrative work environment, dealing with ordering, receipt, storage and control of stock supplies and stock in line with Supply Chain management;
- Knowledge of City processes, best practices, policies and procedures on medical supplies and equipment; and
- Knowledge of MFMA as it relates to procurement processes.
How to Apply
An Application letter and comprehensive CV must be emailed to [email protected] or
Hand delivery: Entrance of the Johannesburg Metro Centre, 158 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein
Please indicate the position you are applying for and the region in the subject line.
Samuel Ndou: (011) 407 7062
Kgomotso Mogotsi: (011) 407 6396
Promise Mbedzi: (011) 407 7048
Nonhlanhla Mtshali: (011) 407 7436
These are employment equity targeted positions and preference will be given to EE targeted groups including people with disabilities.
The post City of Joburg: Leanerships 2020 appeared first on Online Jobs.