Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Mobile Application Developer. The application will close on 23rd August 2020.
Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) advertised post is as follows:
- Re- Advertisement: Senior Mobile Application Developer Grade P7 (C130001)
- Three Year Qualification in Computer Science or certification in IT Programming
- Alternatively, experience needs to be demonstrated in all three required programming languages
- Mobile “full stack” development experience, minimum 7 years.
- At least 3 years web/API developer experience.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the APP/PLAY stores.
- Proven experience of applying cross platform mobile frameworks e.g., ionic, Codename One, React Native etc.
- In-depth knowledge of object oriented programming e.g., C#, GO, Java, Objective-C, Swift, etc.
- Knowledge of backend integration between mobile applications and databases.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
How to apply
For any inquiries related to the job content please contact Ms Rehelda Williams at (012) 394 5149.