The Role:Altron Bytes People Solutions focuses on empowering South Africa�??s unemployed youth with Learnership and Internship opportunities.
A Learnership is a structured learning program for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months.
We are looking for individuals with a valid IT Diploma or degree to join a system support learnership.
Skills and Experience:Applicants who meet the following minimum criteria will qualify to apply:
- Be a South African citizen by birth (All races can apply)
- Be between the ages of 18-28
- Candidate must have a valid Information Technology Diploma/Degree in Support Service / Information Security / Informatics /Computer Science
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record
- Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
Knowledge of the following will be advantageous:
- Cyber Security
- Information Security
- ITIL Foundation
- Emerging Technologies